Sageuk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sageuk Forum

Discuss Historical Korean Dramas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JuMong Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gabri3la
Admin

JuMong Discussion Empty
PostSubject: JuMong Discussion   JuMong Discussion EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 pm

JuMong Discussion Jumong

Jumong was the founder of Goguryeo in 37 BC. He was the son of General Hae Mo Su and Lady Yoo Hwa, and was raised by King Geum Wa who took him and his mother in when Hae Mo Su was believed to have been killed in an ambush by the Han Dynasty. So Seo No was a merchant’s daughter who helped Jumong in realizing his dream to build a new country, and later became his second wife.
Back to top Go down
http://historicalkdrama.wordpress.com
Emperor

Emperor

JuMong Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuMong Discussion   JuMong Discussion EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm

This is a wonderful sageuk and you will fall in love with the characters. I personally like the relationship between Mo Pal Mo and Jumong he was always loyal to him, lets discuss!
Back to top Go down
cyan

JuMong Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuMong Discussion   JuMong Discussion EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am

It always bother me that So Seo No isn't Jumong first and only wife. And yes Mo Pal Mo is very loyal to Jumong although I think Mo Pal Mo is way too emotional. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JuMong Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuMong Discussion   JuMong Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

JuMong Discussion
Page 1 of 1