Sageuk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sageuk Forum

Discuss Historical Korean Dramas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabri3la
Admin

Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion   Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion Inspector_park_moon_soo

This drama tells the story of Inspector Park Moon Soo, whose name is carved in history as a hero of the people who risked his life to bring justice and worked without prejudice.

Back to top Go down
http://historicalkdrama.wordpress.com
nyet

Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: It seems very interesting   Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:47 am

This drama seems very interesting !

First, I love stories where the few struggle for the people (and against the powerful people). There are a lot Korean dramas about that. I think it reveals a strong aspiration for justice of the Korean people and the possible problems of injustice and abuses by powerful people in the Korean society (probably that because of this).

I have never seen this drama, and hope to find it somewhere. Does anyone knows if there is a DVD (I have just seen a Japanese version... but I don't understand Japanese, and Korean not yet...)

Secondly, I like Han Hye Jin very much... One of my favorite actress (But I admit I like numerous actresses !!!). She was amazing in Jumong and more recently in Jejungwon !
Back to top Go down

Inspector Park Moon Soo Discussion
Page 1 of 1