Sageuk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sageuk Forum

Discuss Historical Korean Dramas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Geunchogo Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabri3la
Admin

King Geunchogo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: King Geunchogo Discussion   King Geunchogo Discussion EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 pm

King Geunchogo Discussion Kingg

“I, Geunchogo, am the king of conquest who has been requested from the era to establish the great Baek-jae Empire. The path towards conquest is blood-stained: Blood of enemies, blood of my people and sometimes blood of my families… I always ask myself as I walk down this bloody road, “is it for the great cause or for my own selfish desire?” When Buyeogu, the son of King Bi-ryu, and his second queen Jin take to the throne, he changes his name to Geunchogo meaning that he will succeed the mind of the fifth king of Baek-jae, Chogo. He was born to be a hero, but his father didn’t approve him and avoided him, when he was young. Left alone, Geunchogo went through the trauma of being rejected by his father. Every prince dreams of being a king. Geunchogo also dreamed of the empire he would create if he became a king. However, since he is not favored by his father, Geunchogo is expelled from the palace and then lives in his grandfather’s mansion and there learns to be a merchant. Now, since he left the palace, he dreams to travel freely beyond Baek-jae and all around the world where the ocean will take him. However, fate and time choose the hero and fate has different plans for Geunchogo, which is not the life of a free merchant.
Back to top Go down
http://historicalkdrama.wordpress.com

King Geunchogo Discussion
Page 1 of 1